Be your own zoo - no licence required ;-)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
herptrader said:
No - I have not got that much spare time ... or the inclination either for that matter.

I haven't got that much spare time either, but I'd be prepared to give it a bit of a crack :D

Moreliaman said:
thats well funny, thanks herptrader, i havent laughed that much since my mum slammed her tit in the car door ! :lol:

Geeez.....She must have big jugs MM! hehehe

C'mon Daavid fess up! :) Big kid, bet you know the playschool tune by heart! :lol:

Who needs a fake menagerie. Just live in my house.
Two dogs, Three adult cats, 5 kittens, One Rabbit, Two Guinea Pigs, Two Northern Green Tree Frogs, Four Mice and a Snake.
And I agree...I think the dude has way too much time on his hands- Inventive though!!
And the last one is definitely a squirrel :)

That's how some frogs look - when flat on their backs on a Biology bench awaiting a scalpel.

:p

Hix

HAHAHA yeah I think its something more of a funny farm than anything else. were on earth do you get pics like this from?

Cyborg said:
HAHAHA yeah I think its something more of a funny farm than anything else. were on earth do you get pics like this from?

Somewhere out of left field ;-)

Actually, the usual way. Via email from a colleague in Singapore.

I would hazard a guess that they are the work of an artist/photographer.

lmao nice one herptrader, wonder where u got those pics from :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back