Where to buy Rats/Mice in Brisbane...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleRob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Do you sell Rats/Mice as snake food (frozen or live) in Brisbane. If so let me know, seem to be difficult to come by lately.
Refuse to pay pet shop prices....they're ridiculous!

Cheers,

Rob

Hay mate I recommend Personal Pet Services. I haven't bought any rats/mice off them, but dealed with them in getting crickets etc. There prices are good and they deliver to your door.
Ask them to fax the complete price list to you.
Number/Fax: (07) 3289 5286:
Highvale QLD

yeah, simon isn't bad, i've bought gear from him before, but you can't go past personal pet supplies, so much range, and they are the wholesaler, so the prices are tidy. "grant" that highvale address is his home address, it really shouldn't be posted here. the warehouse is located at Brendale, ring them for their full address, they also deliver.

sorry azztech I didn't realise, it was the address on the price list sheet they gave to me.

it's cool, i think i sounded a bit narky in that post, i know i've been dealing with pps for a while now, and i occasionally go to their houe to pick stuff up after hours, but they doesn't really like people going there, they prefers to deal out of the wharehouse or deliver. i can't say i blame them really. i don't like to take my work home either

Thanks.

Got their price list, seems reasonable. And they deliver....how good is that!!!

Cheers.

chameleon said:
live-go to hoopers road ipswich
frozen-logan road underwood(near the big red anti-aircraft gun)

I responded to this post the other day, with a simplified statement along the lines of - And what do I do there? Meet a guy in an oversized raincoat? - and someone felt the need to delete my post, clearly.

What my point was, in the now deleted post, is that this post above makes no sense to me and I would like more information about the businesses/houses/people at these vague address's as I too live in Brisbane (please refer to my profile for visual confirmation) and I too would like to know what my options are for herp food.

My point now restands. Will it get deleted again or will I get the answer ?

i believe that chameleon may have been referring to prestige aquariums and pets mega store - 2910 logan road, underwood - it is just near naughty but nice and the big gun meats and all those shops on the left there - i cant say that last time iwas there that i was looking for snake food - but they did havean impressive range of fisha tanks and reptile enclosures. I must also say that i do agree with you wrasse, the post by chameleon was a bit ambiguous as to where exactly you were supposed to go........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back