• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - $100

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike14

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a dog kennel for sale $100 was never used, our dog has never gone inside it, it is meadium in size, top can be taken of to site in bottom half or visa versa would suit any medium sized dog. Must go asap

Do you think it would be big enough for a Siberian Husky?

cause my dog think y go inside the kennel when i can stay in the house lol

BUMP, i also have 2 mobile phones for sale and some roller blades(very good pair), 1 of the phones is camera phone, pm for pics, cheer's, kane

Are you thinking you might need a dog hours at some time Afro? (Even though you do not own a dog?)

africancichlidau said:
Hey Spikey, why won't your dog go inside?

From the subject line I was considering offering $50 for a $100 ;-)

umm 1 of them is a nokia 3200, and the other is a LG flip fone with out a camera, here is a picof the LG, i think they can only accept virgin sim cards but i dunno

umm well lets say u could fit a scrub python or 3 in there, but because it break in half n tops cums of u could have to hides so maybe 5-6 snakes per half kennel? probably more, you can come and test it out if you want lol

BUMP sill for sale, and one of the fones is sold but the LG flip phone is still for sale, only takes virgin sim cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back