Cobras!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends has a nice albino mono growing on, He used to have Egyptian cobras, they are really nasty & every time we were in the snake room it would sit there and watch you........the only thing on its mind was to get out & bite you.....!! bloddy clever snakes, extremely intelligent.
Morelia_Hunter did youre friend just keep cobras ?

No he has a few hundred other things too! These were just some of the pics I took. Only dangerous because it doesnt move out of the way.

Just gorgeous looking snakes and congrad's on taking such great pic's so close.
Not sure if I would have the guts to be so close to them but glad you were I just love the pic's

That first snake is clearly very much disturbed by blue floral.

Oww i took some pics of a stunning little coral cobra last year, it turned up in a container at the docks

Awesome pics mate, love the elapids....

mad pics mate, bet that was an adrenalin rush!!!!!

nice snakes.
one thing you said sounds very sus, mangrove snakes will be here soon.??????
you know this because..............??,
hmmmmmm, sounds like you may have your hand in the pie to smuggle some in.???? , or know someone that is.????.

They are probably already here anyway so not much point really. :D

Moreliaman said:
Oww i took some pics of a stunning little coral cobra last year, it turned up in a container at the docks

LMAO Yeah sure you did :lol: so where is it now 8) I won't tell a soul. PROMISE :wink:

Thanks for the Thread MH. Schmick pics. Man I love elapids (respecting them in the morning also helps :lol: ).

cool pics man feel free to post more i dont think anyone would care

Actually I think he was stirring and it seemed to have worked well. :lol:

waruikazi said:
TB I think he was talking about pics.

I love cobras and im not a elapid person but they are so fasinating and buitifull.
Great photos too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back