New Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scale_Addiction

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
these are my new bredli, i pick them up tomorrow, courtesy of Clayton Knight.
they look very red for hatchies i recon.

one parent is a screamer (mother), the other is pretty good.

they are not sold as hypo's but they sure look like are going that way don't they.

i will supply some better pics when i pick them up tomorrow.

I take it Clayton Knight is not a computer man.. I've never seen any 'ads' for any of his animals, but he sure does seem to have a good reputation. What else does he breed?

ahhhh, heaps,

athertons (the best i've seen)

heaps. to much to list :D

he is a vet, so he's pretty busy, and he does advertise, just doesn't make his name known.

he, being the leading reptile vet in QLD, has alot of customers, so we often get first chop, and there usually isn't much left after that.

my rat/mice guy had a clutch of screamer bredli this year, they were sold in a week, and he didn't advertise, everyone that went to pick up rodents bought a pair, and i missed out :(

i believe he has around 20 bredli left, if anyone wants to buy some, i will post his number here tomorrow, if he wishes.

Im just tring to imagine what a SCREAMING bredli sounds like are they expensive ? quite rare,
if the mother is a screamer dosent that mean your hatchie only has the screaming gene or is it diluted and can only yell ?

lol

My new bredli looks like it's the same colour. And that was just a 'normal' coloured one.

picked them up yesturday, they are going to be screamers. best pair in the clutch i recon.

they are a terracotta colour rather than the usual brown, andf they have no black on their tails or around their markings,

whether they stay that way or not is unkown, but there colour is pretty certain, they''l be hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back