Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamous, can I take my baby EWD's as hand luggage. flights are virtually as cheap as freight these day so I was thinking of visiting some people.

I will be looking for a male in the very near future. so if anyone has one out there, for a good price :wink: let me know.

As long as they don't have metal pins in them. Nothing will show up on the detetcors. I did'nt tell you that though or anybody else for that matter. Don't want to start a smuggling operation going.

PM me and I'll tell you what to do :roll:

HAHAHA....one of the funnist threads i've seen on APS for sometime....well done
I'm quite ugly....and dont want to make children cry.... :lol:
I'm not kidding!!!

and when was this post started? this morning? anf look how many reply's youve got!

I'm really frightened to put my pic up now! So many good looking people...I'm short and fat....although- to not scare anyone I think I have a pic of my back somewhere...will post it shortly ifn I can find it.

Okay...don't say I didn't warn you.

Front and back shots. *shivers* it even frightens me....
Sitting.jpg

marie1.jpg

And if you're wondering what the marks are on my back- they were bruises. Don't ask me how I got 'em tho...!
Please do not blame me if small children have nightmares after having veiwed these pics.

Antaresia Lady dont put youself down, u look nice and friendly 2 me :D

ps, im always getting bruises (usually when im drunk falling all over everything) and forever wondering how the hell that happened :twisted:

jnglgrl said:
Antaresia Lady dont put youself down, u look nice and friendly 2 me :D

ps, im always getting bruises (usually when im drunk falling all over everything) and forever wondering how the hell that happened :twisted:

Have to agree with jnglgrl on this on Antaresia Lady, least you were brave enough to put in a full frontal! :D

How are you guys making your pics smaller??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back