Killer retic (weak stomach warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought tje digestive juices would have rippened him up a bit more than in the pic

instar said:
Your a veritable font of info Hix! :)

Thanks Inny!

Font.

It's been a while since anyone's described me that way. Usually other four-letter words, or other words beginning with 'F' !

:p

Hix

The one with the guy in it that I saw (the amazonian one) was actually true. I not only saw pics of it, but saw a video of them opening it up. And it looked pretty darn real to me.

re Killer

God i read all these posts after the pics,ninepeas trust me that they eat people and get them down easy,people are the right long shape,most dont get reported,the last one i heard was a boy that got eaten in mindanou phillipinnes when he was looking for bats.When i was in leyte i asked about it and yeh a few people have been eaten by big retics there,one guy took a crap in the mountains at a bus stop,they found him swallowed,crap happens :)

Snake_Girl said:
Either way some great photos just a pity all snakes involved are dead.

The snake in the first group of photos isnt dead. Its been boxed up so it wont escape.

apparently, in Wingham (near taree) about 20 years ago a guy fell asleep (passed out from drinking) near this rainforest there. he woke up with a huge python eating his arm.... it was in the newspapers and he had to have his arm amputated. of course... i'm too young to see the papers, and i didnt live there then... but the locals know about it....

my aunt lives near taree and had her dog(small xbreed) tied under the verandah came out to find a rather large python on the chain

kel said:
my aunt lives near taree and had her dog(small xbreed) tied under the verandah came out to find a rather large python on the chain

Oh dear!, cant help but smile at the mental picture though.

???

NinaPeas said:
but when you get swallowed, everything neatly lines up, ever watched a mouse or rat go down? all the legs fold back along the body. Acutally, has that person been swallowed head first or feet first?

Have you ever cut your snake open when it has eaten a mouse or a rat? Once it has gone inside, who knows what happens and what goes where?

You have to ask yourself, why are the gory pics out of focus (like UFO ones), and apparently taken with a KMart throw away camera. Yet the intact snake ones are perfectly in focus and are of sufficient quality as to be able to be blown up on a computer, and appear to be the by product of a significant digital SLR camera. Isn't it funny how we can get incredibly clear, concise shots of any manner of things, with even a phone camera, but once the subject matter is a little "Out there" the focus becomes shat and the quality is equivalent to something taken around the turn of the last century.

Truely though, I heard of a huge python in the Amazon basin swallowing a Caterpillar D9 along with the operator whole, while he was clearing rain forrest. Crept up on him from behind. Honnest, I remember the date 01/04/04. I remember because all the numbers in the date add up to 9, which was the series number of the 'cat'.

MMMMMMM Paul
PS I hate sceptics

I would believe that story except for the fact that there are no pythons in the Amazon Basin. :D

mciver said:
Truely though, I heard of a huge python in the Amazon basin swallowing a Caterpillar D9 along with the operator whole, while he was clearing rain forrest. Crept up on him from behind. Honnest, I remember the date 01/04/04. I remember because all the numbers in the date add up to 9, which was the series number of the 'cat'.

MMMMMMM Paul
PS I hate sceptics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back