Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do threads always have to go down that long road of shame. Maybe Trueblue and I should get it on again just to kill this thread, you hearing me old timer!!! :wink:

Stevo said:
I'll be happy to post a bikini shot of me. I just have to ask Luke for permission and maybe the photo as well.

Permission granted! Post away! (This I gotta see!)

Funny how in all of its "niceness", this thread is heading towards a lockdown! :lol: :lol:

Oh dear, what have I done. Once again Im sorry to have caused this grief. Im not desterate,I was not making a pass at anyone, I ment no disrespect, it was ment as GOOD CLEAN FUN, but it seemed to of gone straight over a couple of peoples heads.??
Hell Im with stevo here, should I just post a pick of me in a bikini, is anyone ready for that.
MH,- I hear ya,- you young whipper snapper. :lol:

haha heres a half nude pic of me :roll:

*Nina chokes on her hot chocolate*

someone please resussitate me!!

BIGTOE said:

I'd say the amount of Boldenone these "ladies" are taking might warrent these pics to be posted in the current horsey thread?

"drugs are bad, mmkay? Dont do drugs, mmkay?"

in one of the pics where you have a hut and sunnies on, you kinda look like the guy from myth busters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back