Jebediahs home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
well its exactly 1 week till i get my Murray Darling (hopefully) and man i cant wait, Hes going to cost me some where around the $180 - $190 mark, is that a good price for a hatchling. I'd really long to get my hands on a bredli but alas i cant affod one from that shop ($450) so im goin to have to settle, Anyhoo here are some pics of his home thats being renovated, sorry about the photo quality, the digi cam sucks. :mrgreen:

nice tank mate but make sure he cant get behind that fake wall you have coz u will $#it yourself if you cant find him.

lol yeah, im tryin to work out a way of sealing off behind the wall, will prolly use some silicon or space filling foam. yeah there will be foliage in there when the wall is all waterproofed and its all set up. ill attach a diagram that i quickly drew up so you can have an idea at what im hopeing to achieve

hehe love the drawing good luck with it all.

lol yeah its a beauty init. lol
thank Ricko i really cant wait till i have him in my hands.

Well done Snake, thats one awesome looking enclosure. I'm sure your python's gonna love it. Post more pics when it's all finished, if possible.

cheers..

ok i just thought id post a few updates on this enclosure, I am really sorry about the quality of the pics and i hope to get some better ones soon so i hope you can see enough detail to get the full experiance. I have givin it a test run to see what the temp. gradiant is like and im rather impressed, down near the hide rock its around the 27 degree C mark and towards the top its around the 30 degree C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back