Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a semi serious note. Were the photos you have been posting a gift package type thing or did you get them done as part of a modelling portfolio? Or just with friend and a camera and makeup etc?

It was through a professional photograohic place, and it was for a birthday present (lots of fun, I recommend it) although the pics at the end are rather pricey.

I wouldn't mind having a modelling portfolio :)

Well from all of the pics that you have posted on here Nina I have to say that you sure do make the photographers job look easy. 8) *picks jaw up from the ground*

Well thankyou! He got so excited when I said I used to do ballet, he always wanted to photograph a 'ballerina'. But the pics cost me enough, so I dont think I will go back for a while lol

Ther reason I ask is that I thought it a good idea for my younger sister for her birthday this year. Something special for her 21st you know.

It is good fun, I recommend she bring quite a few clothes to change in to. They do everything else.

Be prepared for the cost though, my pics (to buy, not the session) were $800

NB

Be aware that not everyone on this site is considered to be over the age of consent. Sexual grooming laws are quite loose in their reading so i would ask you to use caution when posting in threads like this.
Thankyou

pfft, you should've read some of the stuff posted last night! THAT was getting a bit... risque?

Turning 21 only happens once I would probably go in with my older brother and perhaps parents as well.

just like to say i have just read all 17 pages, and have no clue what the hell is going on really, wait this sounds familiar.

i'm off to start reading them all over again. :)

Well, I’m all for a dating service and give it the big thumbs up, but I’ve still got a couple of reservations about it.

For example:

1. Can the Dates be delivered interstate?
2. What can I do if one of the Dates I’ve ordered has gone off.
3. I don’t mind if my Date comes from overseas, but I do prefer the home grown variety.
4. Not that I’m homophobic, but what the hell would happen when I rip the delivery open and discover I’ve been sent a prune?

Anyway, these Dates look pretty good to me :D

date.jpg

3. I don’t mind if my Date comes from overseas, but I do prefer the home grown variety.
Where do you obtain your's from Moosenoose? i have only ever been able to find dates imported from Turkey.

Methinks Moosey has a stash of "homegrown dates" :eek:

Ummm re the pics....I thought it was the singles who were posting pictures?

It seems, that in this thread, it is more than just the singles that are trying to hook up. ;)

Ahhh, APS Dating Service, I love it, I knew it would afford hours of entertainment. :D

Wrasse said:
It seems, that in this thread, it is more than just the singles that are trying to hook up. ;)

hey Im single... although not very good looking, broke at the moment and quite creepy... now who wants to date me!

this thread is hilarious.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back