Hi There l am new

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydz

Banned
Reaction score
my name is hayden l am 10years old, and love snakes l have just got my first snake it is a prosopine python l am new to having a snake and can use all the advice l can get, any information on keeping a prosopine its only 3 months old and very snappy but its very easy to handle it when it goes in the flouro light hehe! would be very grateful

Hey Haydz, welcome to the site :D You'll have to take some pictures of your baby for us :wink:

Welcome 2 the site hayden. Where abouts r u from?

Welcome Haydz, you will find a lot of useful information on this site. So don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have and good luck with your little python.

welcome mate youll find most little nskaes are crankie ones but they do settle with time and patience and het if he dont just hand him to your dad to help lol

Hi Haydz & Paul (an excellent idea to keep an eye on him dad)
A little advice from a umm "SIT BACK & WATCH" kinda guy
DO NOT BELIEVE TOO MUCH OF WHAT THESE PEOPLE SAY it is Mostly BS
You know the stuff you keep from your mother or find on RSVP sites,
P.S check the time of Day/Night they post/Chat

Erm, apparently children don't come to this site of a young age, so here's your proof everyone, a good chance to watch the content of what you are posting.

Welcome Hayden, and dad, I'd make sure you are supervising young Hayden on the internet, take the warning on the front page seriously.

I don't know Purps....but I have been wondering about the merits of a "Young Herpers" section....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back