Happy birthday nina

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Alby...better get in that cake for NP!!!

Happy Birthday Nina!

Kersten said:
:lol:

I've probably got this all wrong, but when I see your quote a freakishly deadpan voice in my head says "I'm afraid I can't do that Dave"
Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Happy Birthday!!!! Ha I remember when I was 23............................................................................... They were the days!!!!!!!!!!!!! (only 8 years ago!)

Pfft.. i've been 23 for 24 days now and i'm already sick of it.. can't beat good ol' 21..

lol I don't know what's scarier, the movie or your intimate acquaintence with the script! It's a damn good movie though, Kubrick was a genius. He mastered scary in that movie without going over the top with gore.

Kersten said:
lol I don't know what's scarier, the movie or your intimate acquaintence with the script! It's a damn good movie though, Kubrick was a genius. He mastered scary in that movie without going over the top with gore.

I assume you know why the computer was called HAL?

Kersten said:
I've heard ebfore, but I can't remember...fill me in?

Fuscus! I'm so disappointed!

One letter out of alphabetical sequence which would equate to IBM. A message perhaps :wink:

open the pod bay doors Hal....

happy birthday Nina u little spunk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back