Calico before and after pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah swampie i was just saying that to Nome, he was a pretty boy before he lost it :)

I've seen Neil's one, it has no black on its body, you'd think it was albino, except for the head and neck which are the normal black. There are a few of these around.

I've seen Neil's one, it has no black on its body, you'd think it was albino, except for the head and neck which are the normal black. There are a few of these around.

do you know witch blood line, neil labled them as colours like red green and yellow lines do yo no witch one it was from

very nice duga, ive got a wa stimmie doing the same thing.
Yeah ok sdaji we heard you the first time. No need to keep repeating yourself.

Not sure which line he was from Tristis, i just gave Neil the speciman details and he looked back over his line.

Thanks TB he's pretty cool, it's very interesting to see how much he looses each shed.

Hey dugaduga that's unreal,looks like it might end up like bigguys ,here's a pic from the phot gallery here ,interesting how the head has a clear white but different from the body colour.Would be interesting to see what comes from one of that morph bred to each other.

Albino.jpg

Hey Browny, yeah should be interesting to see how far he goes, his bands went pink in the last shed, can't really see it in the pics. I'm hanging out for him to loose more color on his head.
Yep simple its pretty cool. :)

A guy I know lives around the corner from me has an animal thats losing it's pigment as well.The bands were normal and then turned salmon pink and are now turning white.I almost fell over when he showed me,very freaky.White banding getting more white with each shed.

obee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back