Australian Tiger Python on Better Homes and Gardens

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Talk about miss information did anybody see the "tiger python" (which looked like a coastal... possibly with a percentage of diamond in it) on Better Homes and Gardens last night?

That Dr. Harry is a complete dork vet when it comes to herps! Talk about miss information.

a tiger python hey is there such thing

But isn't it true justbecause he said so? :roll: I mean it's TV.....so it's all real :wink:

I thought it might have been a coastal cross jungle. Did you see him let go of it when he gave it back and send it's head end swinging. Lol Good ol doctor Hazza, i like the way he always talks down to female pet owners like they are little kids, well i dont like it cause that is bad but it is funny.Lol

what a complete idiot! :roll: Gives bad information to people wanting to get into herps - i swear most petshops dont know what the hell their doing either - i had one guy tell me my dragons could go without uva/uvb light because his were fine - his lizards never see the light of day either - i feel sorry for people going to petshops who rely on the capability of these 'experts'

ha ha, I saw that looked like an atherton to me.

i cant stand that guy, have you seen some of his care sheets for herps, eg bearded dragons, its terrible, last one i saw he stated that three adults or something could live in a 3 ft tank happily with plenty of room to run around. the guy is a want-a-be

a tiger python hey is there such thing
Yes, in Europe, the Burmese python is called Tiger python. The name is so common that no one would know what a Burmese python is.

mmm some one start a new thread with a poll with 2 options: 1 Doctor Harry should keep his trap shut when it comes to reptiles and the other option of course oposite to option 1.

i watch an episode of "harry's practise" some kid braught in a childrens python that hasn't been eating. he checks around the head and the teeth, weighs the snake then sticks him with a needle with some sortof drug that will get him hungry. he didn't even ask what are you feeding him and how do you offer the food to him! no he goes straight for an injection. IMO they need to get a flamin herper onto better homes and gardens to show how to properly keep reptiles.

andrew

yeah me bigbing, and if you believe that i got a great piece of swamp land with ocean veiws for sale too

I didn't see the show but have been getting advice from the rest of the family who did see it about how doctor harry says you don't have to cool pythons to breed them? Did he really say this?

worth keeping in mind if your having snake probs
shows the advantage of a site like this in regards to vets to use and people to buy off

anyhow.......who's got a price on these tiger pythons :wink:

AprilHobbs said:
what a complete idiot! :roll: Gives bad information to people wanting to get into herps - i swear most petshops dont know what the hell their doing either - i had one guy tell me my dragons could go without uva/uvb light because his were fine - his lizards never see the light of day either - i feel sorry for people going to petshops who rely on the capability of these 'experts'

I can however vouch for the Mentone Aquarium (Victoria), which have a fantastic herp section and even better "experts". Always willing to lend a hand and give advice. Fantastic shop and highly recommended.

I can however vouch for the Mentone Aquarium (Victoria), which have a fantastic herp section and even better "experts". Always willing to lend a hand and give advice. Fantastic shop and highly recommended.

Hmmm, maybe you and I haven't been to the same Mentone Aquarium.....
Animals in unclean and yet TINY enclosures, bird eating spiders in small 'tanks' that don't have locks on them to stop the kids from poking about.... Yep, must be a DIFFERENT Mentone Aquarium... :?
Bex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back