Pics of Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice ,
how many snakes you got,

cheers,
steve..........

hey haydz its tebz i have held that snake i am haydzes cousin and i was wondering what sort of snake should i get thats easy handler,non venomous??? any ideas anyone??? if so please pm me or reply on this i check this everyday ok so thanks

regards, tebz :)

Stimmie, mac, carpet theres a fair range to choose from that are suitable for newbes

thanks people if you have snakes look for my topic called: post pics of your snakes here!!! just so i can see the difference between snakes!!! thanks regrds tebz

stimsons python- stimsoni, not childrens python- childreni.

childreni is the smallesrt but i think stimmies are better as hatchies i've heard but i got childreni and she is great and when i get my male (from herptrader) he is also great and veryfriendly i was gunna get a coastal form my first but a breeder recomended childreni first so i got them ! but at the end of the day it is up too you !

What have you got set up to keep it in? Have you got your license? Have you done research on how to keep a snake?

If you get a hatchie, remember you can't handle it as much as an adult snake. One your cousin's size would be good I reckon.

i recon you go for a hatchie but i think a stimmie or a childreni would be better then a coastal and thery don't get as bigg!
also what have you got set up as nome said to keep it in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back