ooooh bredli's are sooo nice !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The classic bredli look much better then hypos IMO.
Here is the one that I purchesed from Magpie.

bigmeal1.jpg

oohh that's gorgeous.. I'd buy that in a heartbeat (shh... don't tell the missus)
actually, I think I'm going to have to sneak a pair in and just wait for her to spot them :p then act all innocent and pretend I've had them for ages... I have a bad vision that it isn't going to work though.

craig.a.c said:
The classic bredli look much better then hypos IMO.
Here is the one that I purchesed from Magpie.

bigmeal1.jpg

Woah! Honestly, that's the best classic bredli i've ever seen. Great vibrant colour, not too much melanin bleeding through the lower body. Fantastic!

MannyM, just out of interest, why do you glue you vent cover (as seen in pic above) on the outside? Would it make more sense to glue it on the inside to eliminate your snake pushing it out? Not being funny, seriously wondering.

JungleRob said:
MannyM, just out of interest, why do you glue you vent cover (as seen in pic above) on the outside? Would it make more sense to glue it on the inside to eliminate your snake pushing it out? Not being funny, seriously wondering.

Thats my enclosure and snake. The place that I bought the enclosures from just makes them that that way. The have some nice enclosures. If you want to look at them go to www.canberraexotics.com.au

Personally I like both the normal bredli (normal sounds better than "classic" :roll: ) and the hypos...

just have to say i would be very tempted to get a bredli from roy pails:
thats a red bredli

yeah thats a great looking red coloured bredli, on his website, but I don't think it belonged to Roy Pails. It was actually advertised recently on Herptrader and a friend of mine bought it :wink: I reckon it would produce some nicely coloured hatchlings paired to a really good hypo :wink:

I am a fence sitter. I already have a pair of bog standard bredls. I wanted something a little bit different so I have a pair of hypo from tremain arriving this weekend. Me thinks you should get both!!! :)

Here are a few pics of my bredli's. First the hypo one and then the normal colour one.

reptilemart said:
oohh that's gorgeous.. I'd buy that in a heartbeat (shh... don't tell the missus)
actually, I think I'm going to have to sneak a pair in and just wait for her to spot them :p then act all innocent and pretend I've had them for ages... I have a bad vision that it isn't going to work though.

Don't do it mate. I have done that with my Bredli's and i can't get them out and enjoy them!!

nah the best are classic red or red hypos. i just love a bredli with a nice strong red colouration!

andrew

That first shot is awsome mr moreliaman sir!is that stripe genetic? If it is i'm assuming co-dominant?? Tell us more... That is a Bredli GOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back