Spinny Diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd share some pics of my spinny diamond girl,she has a really wild colour/pattern that looks black and white in the pic but has a shimmer of pretty bright yellow through her.If you look long enough you gett an almost hypnotic visua)

2006_0406canarydiam0132.jpg

2006_0406canarydiam0130.jpg

2006_0406canarydiam0020.jpg

That is one stunning diamond. By far the most striking looking one I've ever seen. Congrats!

Kath

Gorgeous mate, good to see some pics from you again!

She is roughly 6 years old,one more year till the dreaded 7 year mark when DPS apparently starts to show it's head, although she is a very healthy animal but has been kept no different to any of my other carpets so i am asking for trouble really.I hope she lives for many years yet and have been offered a very nice male to put across her and hope i get the oppurtunity to do so.

Browneye....I like you :D. I always did tell people what a lovely young man you are ;) ;) ;) :lol:

Eh hem, anyway, I have a feeling our latest Diamond may be kinda the same colour Browneye...I can't figure out what colour she actually is! She was sold to us as a black & white but the white's definitely not like paper white, and it's not really yellow, and it's definitely not cream...I have no idea what she is lol. Under the light she often looks kinda grey/white but when you look close up there's a bit of yellow there :?. Either way it's trippy lol.

She's looking sexy...save me a baby if you get that male ;)

on that note (a sad one) how long do pythons actually live for? (under good conditions) what would be the average? do different species live for different times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back