Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That beardy is very young!

Mine are a few months old and heaps bigger than that.

Where was this mate?

Wish I had the time to go wandering around..... Its a lil hard with a two year old boy...And a wife that isnt at all interested in bush walking...:(

Well why not delete your last posts & edit the original than if it was a mistake?
There is no reason to flood the forums. Every post I have read this morning has you replying several times in quick succession. Keep your reply's to a single post if possible.

PS, It is a good idea not to upset everyone here as we will all be calling for your account deletion if we get sick & tired of having to scroll through threads of nonsense.

Moreliaman said:
Jeez ......someone got out the wrong side of the bed this morning :lol: !!

No, i completely agree. They are just writing as much as possible to boost up their status.

No need to post anymore comments about this...... I have filled Moreliaman in about what has been happening with a certain someone.... And as far as i know he will be sending a PM to J and C

ahhhhhhhhhh....i see...... Haydz... thats not good mate !!!! JandC has every right to be angry with you if your just being silly....sorry JandC...i take it back.

I want to go bush walking when i come over.......armed with a camera...........perhaps someone could organise an APS bushwalking day ??

its a bit hard to find native reptiles here in the UK....slow worms are the most common things i find...which is actually a legless lizard !

I think an APS Herping trip would be great.
Something different to the usual zoo trips that are often held.
Maybe someone can organise something along the lines of a bush walk through a national park?

Actually, I had thought about an APS gathering at Wattamolla Beach in Royal National Park (for the Sydneysiders). I think you can camp there overnight and there's plenty of bush and tracks around.

:p

HIx

Right on, Hix!! Thats a good spot. You can wander off and before you know it you're miles away from the car park. Nice Water Dragons there, as well as velvet geckoes, cunninghams, jackies, White skinks and Broad Headed snakes.

Hix said:
Actually, I had thought about an APS gathering at Wattamolla Beach in Royal National Park (for the Sydneysiders). I think you can camp there overnight and there's plenty of bush and tracks around.

:p

HIx

Where abouts is this place?? (newish to Sydney) :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back