Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought we would share a couple of pics of Ollie and his new girl that we picked up on Tuesday. If anyone has any info on breeding, cooling, months etc etc that may help us we would appreciate it greatly. :p

nice snakes but by the name i thought olive python straight away lol

Shamous, I remeber when you first joined you had just one childrens.... now look at you..... a quite impressive collection!!!

Beautiful snakes by the way!

We have'nt started yet!

newtosnakes said:
Shamous, I remeber when you first joined you had just one childrens.... now look at you..... a quite impressive collection!!!

Beautiful snakes by the way!

Thanks for that. I keep on saying that I wish I had of gotten into herps when I was a kid but at least my kids are interested and my youngest who's 10 can even name everyone of our animals by it's Common name and Scientific name.

We were at Afro's one day and Andrew recited them all off to him like a seasoned pro. It is a fantastic hobbie and kind of beats my Bonsai plants hands down. But I still like my Bonsai's :D

P.S. We have only just started our collection. I think the wife has finally give up giving us grief and has accepted that we are going to keep on collecting. :lol:

It actually kind of takes the fun out of it really. We used to get a buzz with the anticipation of :wink: what would happen to us all when she found out what we had snuck out and bought (and hid).

Still looking for a male Bredliof breeding age if anyone has oneout there. I am also thinking of Murray Darlings, or Jungles or maybe even Olive's. Within 5 years we hope to have BHP's and Woma's. Well that's our plan and were sticking to it :oops:

Gorgeous Diamond's mate, I would say Ollie is over the moon with new girlfriend.

P.S. We have only just started our collection. I think the wife has finally give up giving us grief and has accepted that we are going to keep on collecting.

Keep on keeping on buddy. Just remember, keep buying from me :) lol :)

Well done guys!!! Nice snakes!

I think you guys have a snake rash! Everytime I look on here you have a new snake!
Jus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back