WA Stimsons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats one hot looking stimmy westaussie. what locality is it from?

Great stimmies guys can't wait until my SW QLD stimmies from Rob start to put size on and I'll post some shots, They have some chararcter don't they. I love em and don't why I didn't go straight to them instead of children's. I'ld love to get some of theose WA ones though their sweet

about 1500 kms difference orsm. Sandfire is a roadhouse between Broome and pt headland and in the last couple of years it seems to be a name added to many W.A species to increase their popularity. It must be something in the water at the roadhouse. I know I have tried the beer a few times and nothing happened. The southwest form are also known as wheatbelts, and in my opinion are the nicest stimsons that I have found in over 15 years of herping in W.A

Colin - they are legally w/c adults. The captive bred animals are snapped up very quickly. Hopefully I will produce more of these this year.

Sandfire is a roadhouse between Broome and pt headland and in the last couple of years it seems to be a name added to many W.A species to increase their popularity.
lol - yep - its easy worth $50-100 extra.

Sandfire is a roadhouse between Broome and pt headland

Sunburst Stimsons :lol: (sounds good tho, gotta be worth an extra $50 at least) is out the back of the old orange juice depot :lol:

westaussie said:
...The southwest form are also known as wheatbelts, and in my opinion are the nicest stimsons that I have found in over 15 years of herping in W.A...

...they are legally w/c adults. The captive bred animals are snapped up very quickly. Hopefully I will produce more of these this year.

Thanks for the info westie. Can you let me know when you are selling your offsprings? :)

Talking about sandfire stimsons, I thought that the pictures of the sandfire stimsons that I received seemed to show their colouration quite nicely. They are certainly different from the normal brown/beige stimsons. As a matter of fact, I can't tell the difference between the ones that you showed earlier and the pictures that I have. :?

Heres some WA stimson sandfire hatchlings. Not sure if these pics are actually my animals (I forget their numbers)
but look basically the same as these ones anyway.. I picked up a pair sandfire hatchlings over the weekend..
will get some better pics once they settle in..
sandfire female
Sandfirefemale.jpg

sandfire male
Sandfiremale.jpg

WestAussie- are you a taker or a dealer or just a herper?

Your Stims are gorgeous! Just lovely!

Colin- they're nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back