crazy looking snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thankyou. And strong-willed! Lily For President!! :lol:

may have killed 16 in russia

good story any way ckeck it out http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/378/16500_snake.html
also http://www.uncoveror.com/flying.htm
yeah like i said a friend told me am skeptical myself but you hear of people dieing from falling coconuts they are heavy but not that high and to a lesser extent a penny droped from the ifel tower or what ever its called is suppossed to kill if it gets you in the right spot and an arrow falling from the sky after its lost it thrust will kill, a flying snake being much heavier than an arrow and not sharp of course would be like getting hit on the head with a blunt instrument the variety resposible for this does have a horn like thing on its head its almost the exact same colour as yours (very jelous of those by the way great snakes must of been hard to house) ill try to find the picture you can clearly see the horn looks like a prawn with a broken/stumpy horn some say a rooster .anyway i scoffed at the notion at first the guy is religious wears a turban some indian religion ,he looked at me very seriously put his hand on my shoulder and said in my village we have burried people from this death and described how he has been hit by them many times they use you to land on he says .

even though weve got the best of the herp critters in the world :wink: :wink: id love to be able to keep some of the stuff u can get out there

I reckon every country has the best reptiles in the world. :)

Overseas I guess a few hundred dollars, here I guess a couple of thousand :)

screen saver

well this little cutie just became my new screen saver.i want one!!

if anyone has the book "The Encyclopedia of Snakes" by chris mattison, it has a picture of that snake on the cover and here some other wierd and wonderful snakes to search for fishing snake ( erpeton tentaculatum), hognose snake ( heterodon simus), north african desert horned viper (cerastes cerastes), langaha nasuta

I'm sure I saw an episode of "Star Trek - The Next Generation" with some aliens that had faces that looked just like that snake.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back