Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav snake is either big black slug monster diamonds from Wongawilli or True Blue/Pilbara's Bumblebee BHP. That snake is an absolute stunner.

I love the children varieties, esp childreni and stimmis. Love the bredl's.
But my most gorgeous girl is a diamond called Cleopatra!

My ultimate favourite would be a GTP, then second a Woma and finally a Bredli. There the top 3 on my list. :D

diamonds are this girls best friend! !!! must say though, i am swayed in opinon now by all the beaut pics of the bredlis just recently and of course the WA stimpsons westaussie just posted.

star11 said:
I am a sucker for jungles.....always will be.
Jus

I can't say I blame you on that one. Some of the jungles I've seen at times are remarkable!

I love my Darwin :D & I love my waters, but geez the "I WANT" list is very long and I'd have a hell of a time trying to choose the next lot in any given order :D If it's a snake, any kind of snake, I'm keen. Whispers: "red belly" :wink:

my fav is my little coastal carpet hatchie is really cool with great markings and a really good temperment and a funny little personality

I love my bredli and childrens. But I would love to own (and will soon I hope!) A pair of BHP's and a pair of jungles :)

common tree snakes are the best, u r all wrong :p
They look the best and come in heaps of colours if u r fussy.
They can behave like a cobra and/or be quite 'friendly'.
A small one(<1m) was about to have a go at my car the other day, i was driving out the drive way and it was sitting where my tyre would go. I stopped and it lifted itself up, trying to look all tuff, not the slightest bit intimidated by over a ton of roaring metal.
After i realised it wasnt moving for the car i got out and put him in a tree.

these r my fav
1 topaz woma (southern cross rep)
2 blue faze gts
3 bhp
--
--
--
25 gtp (would be number 2 but as i dont have the money for them atm i like to belive that i dont like them that much)

If i can make a list
1 blue phase cts
2 standard phase east coast cts
3 northern yellow cts
4 'bumble bee' bhp
5 rock python(not the african type)
6 olive python(barroni)
7 gtp
8 pygmy python
9 woma
10 bredls carpet
11 collets snake
12 taipan
13 death adder
14 bts
....... and everything else :)

i cant wait till i get my gtp, not one day i cant wait maybe be a few years but he/she is on its way! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back