General rules for internet dating..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attractive.
Single.
Mentally stable.

Pick two.
If i can only have two from that list, i will take 2 attractive girls thanks 8) (wakes up) :cry:

I'm not obsessed by sicko killers. But i am obsessed by primal cold blooded beasts that kill and devour cute furry little animals, that is perfectly healthy, right?

It might just be the ppl i hang around but whenever i show someone my reptiles almost everyone asks if they can see them kill stuff.
I dont really think such an interest is unatural just some see it as bad.
Seeing an animal hunt and nail some food is entertaining and educational IMO
Seeing a cat, human or orca torture an animal makes me feel a bit sick tho :x

Here we go again....Purps hun, pass the vodka, I've got a slice of jamaican chocolate cheesecake with your name on it :D

Yeah i know Cris, i was just kidding around mate. I must admit though predators have always held far more interest for me than herbivores, not because i'm a cruel person though. Some people absolutely love horror movies, whereas i find them somewhat ''annoying'', those that love them are usually just perfectly average people. It is a hard question to answer though if someone asks ''why do you like predators more than herbivores?''

It was on the tip of my tongue to say that at I have one out of three of the prerequisites....but then I thought long and hard about my mental stability and well.... :roll:

Rules for Internet dating :roll:

Not that Im interested... I get into enough trouble as it is thanks

But....
It would have to attractive (forget the other two options, this is the only one that matters)
mainly becuase I"m superficial and always attracted to a hot body and a pretty face :D

doesn't bother me if their married (as long as the husband doesn't find out)
and who cares if their mentally unstable :roll: as long as their cute :lol:

Theres Jamaican Cheesecake?

Or is that just a metaphor for a hot looking Jamaican fellow...no..I think that would be Jamaican BEEFCAKE.

Hmmm...

internet dating - I look for a reptile lovin nymphett that wants to travel around W.A catchin snakes in a short skirt.
No luck so far..... I got more chance hookin up with the easter bunny. ( How do ya like ya eggs in the morning? not bloody chocalate again)

oh well leave tomorrow morning for another 2 week pilbara run, maybe I will find her on a beach at coral bay.

I found my soon to be wife on the internet.. Hell it is amazing the bloody weird people you find on here.... LOL

Colin said:
and who cares if their mentally unstable :roll: as long as their cute :lol:

jeeezzzzzz colin, best you nip down to the vid shop and hire Fatal Attraction just to refresh your memory....theres bunny action in there to as i recall...although i dont think she was heating it up for her pet python...... :)

PMSL Purps, I call the mentally unhinged girlfriends of my male friends "Bunny Boilers" :p

jeeezzzzzz colin, best you nip down to the vid shop and hire Fatal Attraction just to refresh your memory....

pmsl at purplefunkything :lol: what's the use in that purps? I just never learn :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back