Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you and yes I will breed her when she's ready.

nice striped you have there, what type of carpet is it exactly?

striped atheon like that on herpshop pair . . ad number 670-502

This is my baby girl, Jezebel. She's the first snake I ever bought :D I got thrown into herp keeping at the deep end as Kris already had a whole heap of adults. And I, being the mummy that I am, just had to go out and buy a baby to mother :lol:

My little cleo... "Poised, ready to strike!"

Bredli%2011.jpg

Wow amethystine! thats one crazy coastal, beautiful!

This cute couple here are Rambo and Sally (we can't take the blame for either of their names....Kris suggested once that perhaps whoever named Rambo might be suffering from SD syndrome :roll: ). And I threw in a pic of their enclosure because I told Olive I'd show him one ages ago and I've been a slacker :D

Nice pics K :wink: This snake is not an olive, thus the reason for having to relocate it to a home more appreciative of spotty things :wink:

Oh dear, I fear I shant be able to continue speaking to you if you do not at once cease and desist your discrimination against pythons which suffer the "misfortune" of being spotty :shock:

Kersten said:
Oh dear, I fear I shant be able to continue speaking to you if you do not at once cease and desist your discrimination against pythons which suffer the "misfortune" of being spotty :shock:

Ok, I draw the line at geometric "splotches" (scrubs). These spots and stripes give me headaches :( :wink: I am under doctors orders to obtain pure white, patternless snakes for rehab work :wink: I hope TB accepts medicare cards and bulk bills?

olivehydra said:
Ok, I draw the line at geometric "splotches" (scrubs). These spots and stripes give me headaches :( :wink: I am under doctors orders to obtain pure white, patternless snakes for rehab work :wink: I hope TB accepts medicare cards and bulk bills?

Is there no end to the depths of your depravity (or is that "bottom" as opposed to "end"? :p). Trying to hoodwink (well, ah say, well now yes ah did say hoodwink son) these poor innocent people into feeling sorry for you? :eek: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back