Change in Administrator status

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lutzd

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am retiring from the administrator status and functions on the site.

Any questions relating to memberships, passwords, etc., should be done using the Contact Us link (left hand side menu) for the time being until further announcements are made here clarifying the procedures to follow.

Of course you can always PM an administrator.

Thanks for all those who have shown support in the past. I wish you all (and the site) all the best for the future.

Sorry to hear it, but then I guess it'll give you a chance to relax and enjoy being on the site instead of "working" on it whenever you visit. Hope to still see you around :D

re Change

You have done a great job Lutzd,you shall grow not old but grow more hair :D

Jokes aside, I'm sad to see you step away from the wheel, David. At times, I've thrown my share of criticism at APS moderation (and probably then some! ;) ), but it's a nasty task and one which I can't really understand anyone wanting; it's a situation where any action at all will inherently displease someone, and often many. All in all, you've done a stellar job. You're certainly leaving some big shoes to be filled!

I agree with Sdaji, you'd have to seem to enjoy being abused to be a moderator, hey maybe Yayo would be a good admin after all ( :D Joke Yayo, it's a joke, okay?)

All the best David, I supossed the man's gonna do what he has to do, Thanks so much for all the help You done a great Job here!

Dave has probably been one of the most even handed and fair moderartors I have had the privelage to be exposed to. His diplomacy in the face of utter contempt at times is exemplary. He also spells well uses good grammer and punctuation.
Sdaji, I seriously feel that his shoes will never be filled.
BTW Yayo, your name was bandied about.
:roll:

I have to agree with Peter here, great job David and thankyou.
My vote is for trueblue to take over and more naked women

lutzd said:
I am retiring from the administrator status and functions on the site.
Thanks for all those who have shown support in the past. I wish you all (and the site) all the best for the future.

A BIG thank you David for all the kindness & patience you have shown through the years. You will be missed. Enjoy your well deserved retirement.

Keep in touch....all the best, Judy

peterescue said:
Dave has probably been one of the most even handed and fair moderartors I have had the privelage to be exposed to. His diplomacy in the face of utter contempt at times is exemplary.

Well said Pete, couldn't agree more.

Stevo said:
I have to agree with Peter here, great job David and thankyou.
My vote is for trueblue to take over and more naked women
Id have thought that the naked members gallery would have been enough for you Steve. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back