hatchy pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site rexs1, your pythons are awesome. Thanks for sharing them.

re hatchy

Gday rex,god to see your still kicking mate,nice snakes. Cheers colin.

Holy cow,they're darwins?They look better than the super jags that's wild,did the parents have anything out of the ordinary colour or pattern wise?Another darwin morph,i can't wait to see what's going to be around in 10 years time.Will be interesting to see those colour up and what they produce bred to each other and back to the parents.Was there a full or half clutch of the reds that might give an idea of the genetics?

That juvy jungle has awesome colour already a little ripper and the adult female's hot!

Hey browns,
the female that had those 'ghost' darwins whole clutch was like that

they're beautiful pythons... I think i've seen these pics before as well (moreliapythons?).
I think I speak for everyone when I ask for pics of all the parents.. not doubting you either, just extremely curious as to what adults produced such beautiful animals.

Yes, it would be great to see pics of the adults.

I have never seen a darwin like that ever!!! Is that pattern genetic? or did it just pop up and is yet to be proved? It almost looks like what they call a jag in the US

I hate to be pushy but you do seem to be avoiding putting up pics of the parents lol. Not meaning to be rude but there are a few of us here who would like to see what type of parents produced those hot lookin babies! If you have a reason for not wanting to that's ok but I'd love to know why lol ;)

OuZo,

Picks of the Darwins have been posted on another site by my son.

this is one of my males, the father to the pics and the mother

any chance of come cage pics as that looks alot like decking or something. very nice animals by the way.

your striped animals are beautiful mate. Welcome to the site.

ricko, that is one of our older cages, most of our cages are banks of 12 like this pic.

I am absolutely in love with your snakes rex1!! That stripey jungle and that darwin, absolutely stunning!! Let us know if your planning on breeding them, I'm sure you'd have quite a few of us herp lovers interested guaranteed lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back