But wait! There's more!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kersten

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
No it isn't a free set of steak knives, it's more pictures taken by me :oops: Maybe I should suggest a photography forum within APS? :p

nice blackie kersten well done

good idea kersten, but what a sec, thats right we do have a photo gallary that you can put your pics in,

cheers,
steve.........

I can't upload to the gallery :cry: I've no idea why, it just never works. Everytime I hit the upload button it goes straight to a "page does not exist" screen :?

Nice pics Kersten & a great looking BHP. Ask a moderator to help you with your uploads to the gallery.

I'm no BHP expert, but I can tell you exactly where it's from. Central Queensland. Gladstone to be exact. Til I saw this guy I had no interest in owning them whatsoever, but he was such a gorgeous little man that I've since decided that I was too hasty in judgement before lol. In all the time Kris has been relocating and rescuing snakes there's two he's really wanted to find here. He found both within the space of a couple of months. The first was a coastal Taipan, which turned up in some poor little old lady's loungeroom, she thought it was a toy, so she picked it up....and it wiggled :shock: He told her to buy a lottery ticket. The second was a BHP and this one actually came to our door...well our pond to be precise. Kris checked him out because he was found crawling over a couple of small cane toads and we weren't sure if the silly thing had eaten one. We let him play out in the back verandah til we were sure he was ok and then after clearing all the toads away from the pond we let him go there. Hence the weird and wonderful variety of pics. I was surprised that he didn't mind us being around. He didn't seem spooked at all, not even when Kris picked him up to check him out. He never once even tried to bite. Beautiful little critter isn't he? :D

now... anyone paying attention would know i rarely comment on others animals.

but giving credit where i think it's due, i like those bhps. very clean natural looking specimens.

not bad photography too.

It was wild? Wow, that's a fantastic specimen. I woulda been a greedy guts and have kept him

Nice photo's Kersten, your a natural. Well done.

p.s ( keep them coming )

Yeh, sweet photos Kersten!! Do you reckon you could should me how to use my camera? LOL
The Basket shot is my fav too - TOO CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back