My Dreams Finally coming true

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did it cost?
My other half is into hand raising birds & wants a pair of blue & gold macaws to work with 1 day.

sorry for my ignorance but what is he, by the way he is stunning, i want one now!
can i ask how much he was? (out of my price range for sure lol)

haha i like macaws but from my experiences at work they tend not to like me :( il stick with my ratty lookin eccy
Congrats btw

he certinlly looks like a youngin in the second pic, very nice indeed

Well done! A great looking bird, when are you getting a mate for him

in another five years lol females are alot $$$$$$ compared to males but you only live once and you dont take the money with you so why not spend it on things you really want :)

sammie

He's gorgeous PK, makes me feel sentimental, as I had to sell my blue & gold to come out to live here in Australia :cry:
Oh well, I have a Cockatoo now, but I do really miss the Macaw.
All the best with him.

Neil

congrats
very, very nice. that would of been hard to wait for 5 years but i guess its all worth it now.
thats true you can't take money with you but with a pet like that you'll be able to pass it on to your grandkids.
a freind of mine has a bird shop in sydney and had a hand raised blue and gold female for sale two weeks ago for $7.5 k
Spike as an answer to your question yes you can and people do it in US
i do have a pick if anyone interested.
congrats again
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back