Knuther Knu Bee

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

base2aau

Reaction score
Hi I have been a member for about a year and finally I made the jump and purchased my first Herp.

A spotted python named Max. He is great with the kids, even though he can get a bit snappy.

It is amazing, so much behavior that you read about can never live up to seeing for the first time in your own snake. For example eating a pinkie twice the size of his head, our whole family gathered around to see the spectacle.

I need to thank all of the members of APS, I would never know where to start if I did not have the support of APS forum members.

By the way I purchased this hatchling from Deb64, she the most amazing set up. All of her animals look so clean and healthy and she gives great after sales support. I think she still has quite a few hatchlings left.

I feel like I have found the best pet.

Congrats on your new baby. Good to see he is happy to feed and be part of the family with you. :)

Good looking snake. Always exciting getting your first herp, especially when it's a nice little python!

Alex

Hey Jason,

Thanks so much for the kind words :) It was lovely meeting you and your children :)
I love the pics and im so glad you are happy with your lil fella..
Keep in touch..

Cheers Deb :)

Hey base, I got to meet the brothers and sisters this weekend. They are all such cuties. If I didn't already have a houseful of snakes, I could have happily taken the lot home !!

:D

welcome! nice snake you have there, i think you will find it wont be your last :)

Congrats on your new snaky and welcome! Reminds me of my first lil maccy, very cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back