pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hii nah we have a dark brindle fem with white cheast and white tips on toes and she's just getting darker looked better a few months ago whens she was smaller but her parents are very dark! well her dad is black!

staffsrule your staffy is awesome great looking coat too ! very tank!

alby said:
jet always gets the attention i take him to the shops and everyibe wants to pat him...lol

I bet that's a great way to pick up chicks ;)

I bet that's a great way to pick up chicks

when I had my rottweiler (RIP) he was a real magnet and I used to love taking him for walks :lol:

NinaPeas said:
alby said:
jet always gets the attention i take him to the shops and everyibe wants to pat him...lol

I bet that's a great way to pick up chicks ;)

lol true peas maybe one day illl find my future wife untill than i have my herps and my boy thats all i need :wink:

hey nice staff you got there alby. staffsrule do you show your dogs or are they not fully papered?

So when do i get to come and see your beasts Alby?????? That staffy is adorable- best keep him away from my Conan tho...... Conan is a pretty gay dog.

Simone.

Superdog

This would have to be the worst pic i have of my Staffy Conan AKA mudguts.

As you can tell he is not a fan of lycra

Simone.

Superdog without his cape

AND here's Conan without his Superdog Cape on.

Simone.

I love your staffy Alby- They come up with the funniest of noises you could swaer they're trying to have a conversation with you. Staffy's are the best.

Yes it's his shoe collection. When he gets mad at us he urinates on them. You go to put your thongs on and when you feel it wet on your feet and he is hiding behind the shed you know you've been done.
His worst effort was one avo mum was had hung the washing on the line and saw my bra fly off. She went out within five minutes and hung it back on the line.
The following day i went to the Johnny Walker Taste Test Party at the Rocks. I was all dolled up and covered in perfume but once on the train i could smell dog pee. I could not get the smell to go away but i never thought anything of it. I could smell it all night but none of my friends could. The next day i went to pick the bra up and i could smell the wee again. I inspected my bra to see a yellow stain on it-i had worn a bra all night that my dog and pee'd on. My Mum was horrified cos, she had grabbed the bra off the ground not realising what "mudguts" had done, she couldn't believe how quick he was in violating my underwear. Conan has a bad habit on weeing on everything and this day he got me pretty good.

Simone.

Very nice dog Simone LOL and they are jam packed with personality !! Ricko I do obedience and agility with "my boys" and yes they are fully papered.

I love your little Jungle - I was looking at getting a jungle but a little blonde mac got me in the end.

Your staffy is very cute!! I have aatached a photo of my little Staffy - her name is Ruby and she is about 5yo. Have you had staffies before?

It amazes me when some one says they have a staffy - all the staffies then come out of the wood work

:)

Well my/dads dog isn't a staffy, but I think she is just as cute, and LOVES the camera :)

The cruel things we do to our pets. I even bought Conan a pink with white flowers Hawaiin shirt and a red and white knitted jumper to keep him warm in winter. He nearly ripped them to shreads,

Simone

heres rebel when he was a pup, hes a dingo bullterrier cross and yes he did grow into his ears,,the bully heeler x is suzie, she was about 7 yrs

and another pic of rebel when he was older

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back