Newest Additions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNKMST

Reaction score
Hi All,

These are some pictures of the pythons I have aquired over the past couple of months.

Hopefully the BHPs will breed this year, they are 3 years old and from Simon Stones lineage, the jungles are from Jungle_Freak, awsome little jungles.

Cheers,
Brett

Damn! I hate you! hahaha

What beautiful snakes, I am so greeen!! :mrgreen:

Thanks Nina and waruikazi, they were a great find and the famales markings sold me at first sight.

I will get some more photos soon hopfully the next photos I take will be of them mating.

Cheers,
Brett

Nice Brett, love the QLD BHP's nice colours.

Hey Brett , i had a jungle a few years back that looked excactly like that , awesome snake .
Some nice additions you have there .
Dickyknee

Nice animals Brett, those jungles look like they will colour up nicely. That second BHP is awesome as well.

I am fairly new to snakes.... But from what I have read the B & G Jungles colour up as they mature.... Right?....

So when I do go and buy a pair of jungles (sometime) I should look for them to be yellow/caramel colour with the black...Right???

start with looking at the parants. not to sure about going for colors because at a young age you might end up with a dull pair if they color up at all

u have some lil rippers there mate i would love a bhp and a pair of jungles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back