Please read!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Mr B, I feel sorry for your sister, you wanting her dead and all....:D

Come on hugsta, are you telling me you wouldn't knock off a family member for an albino olive python? :wink:

krusty, do you mean as in take her out on a date to see what develops.? :shock:

mmmm, you got me thinking now mr B... ;-) :lol:

I would firstly like to say thanks to all who have commented on the situation. I know people will be sceptial but that's they way we are. I have PM'd True blue and hope to hear back from him. The reason I didn't give out my phone numbers is that I live on the Army barracks and we don't have private numbers and I can't afford to keep a mobile. So you can see why so many people use my work number.
Again thanks to you all and I will post some pictures of Samantha with the snake when she gets back to Darwin.

some interesting comments on this thread......
good on ya trueblue your a top bloke in my book, will most prob be doing buisness with you down the track
best of luck for samantha

MURRAY said:
I would firstly like to say thanks to all who have commented on the situation. I know people will be sceptial but that's they way we are. I have PM'd True blue and hope to hear back from him. The reason I didn't give out my phone numbers is that I live on the Army barracks and we don't have private numbers and I can't afford to keep a mobile. So you can see why so many people use my work number.
Again thanks to you all and I will post some pictures of Samantha with the snake when she gets back to Darwin.

Easy as pie, i have lots of friends on the Army barracks. Send me a pm Murray and i can organise someone to come and say gday to make sure this is all genuine.

What unit do you work at? Or, just pm me if you dont want to put it up publicly.

If this is all legit and can be confirmed by a reliable source I will donate $20 as well. I can't afford it but I know what it's like to have a child that spends half their time in Hospital getting treatment.

The smile that kid will have when she sees the snake is worth a million.

Trublue there are not too many men like you in this world. Hopefully one day I'll be donating animals like you do.

Yeah, I dont think Murray is trying to scam a free snake, nobody could be that callous.
Trueblue - your genoristy is outstanding, well done!
Cheers
Ad

gee thanks guys but, seriously i belive most of you would do the same if the oppotuity arose.
the thought of having a part in making the last year or so of a childs life happy is worth far more than a snake dont you think.

hmm whats type of snake lol JOKES, what you said is true, but i wouldnt send withour confirmation of correct licencsing and make sure it legit.. no offence murray but youll be amazed what some people are like

sorry to hyjack the thread buttt .... ad is that a leaf tail gecko foot in your display picture ? and if it is can u please send me some full body shots

thanks
nathan

BargainBucket said:
Easy as pie, i have lots of friends on the Army barracks. Send me a pm Murray and i can organise someone to come and say gday to make sure this is all genuine.

What unit do you work at? Or, just pm me if you dont want to put it up publicly.

So what's the verdict? Is it legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back