Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scale_Addiction

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
In opposite order:

Female water python "NT"
Female stimsons python "Mcdonell Ranges"
Female stimsons close-up
Male childrens python
Female central netted dragon
Female juvenile bredl's python
Female HET for albino children's python
Male spotted python "yellow phase"

I didn't know there were albino childreni. Do you mean the caramel albinos (T+ or whatever it is)?

nice looking animals Azztech. I particularly like the ones of the yellow phase maculosa and the Mcdonell Ranges stimson.

6 years of line breeding is enough proof of "HETS" to me Souly.

Yes Mr Bredli, these are branded "Het for Caramels" even though the americans just call it albino. as it is a form of albinism

(enough on the albinos - just enjoy the picks) (PM me if anyone wants to know more)

yeah Col, the yellow spotted is bazaar, it has a belly almost as yellow as a water python, it's even more yellow on top than the photo suggests! and my stimis are one of my favs, can't go past the ole stimmis :D

for those interested in the caramel debate

i think this pic says it all.

my HETS are from the same parents as the caramel here.

childrens_python_136.jpg

very nice looking childreni Azz.. personally I think a caramel looks better next to a het (just for that contrast) than two caramels together. antaresia especially stimsons are a big favourite of mine too

i ran out of puff with all these pics, i still have another 3/4 of the collection to photograph, will do either tonight or tomorrow and post. thanks for the kind words guys.

how ya been nathan?

i'll get some shots of the sepecer for ya :wink:

he/she is finally putting on some size.

I could be wrong but i recall a few months back a legit albino, not caramel, childreni of some form. I think it was a mac? does anyone remember this?

PS sorry to hijack your thread :oops:

Yes there is a blonde maccie or two floating around now.

Goin for a fortune i hear too..

So the parents are hets?

no, i have two, from two pairs of parents, each pair contains one pure caramel, and one standard, this makes the entire clutch from either pair of parents HETs. when i breed my pair together, i will have 25% caramels, 25% HETS, 50% standard.

i'll go through it quickly (even though there are number of old threads on this) i will use the name albino, as the colour variant is a form of albinism.

standard on standard = standard
standard on albino = 100% HETs
albino on HET = 50% albino 50% HETs
albino on albino = 100% albino
HET on HET = 25% albino 25% het 50% standard

these figures are consistant with Punnetts square. however, small variants can arise. (slightly more or less than the percentages shown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back