pics of my central beardies :):) (dial up warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardyBen

Reaction score
enjoy :):):)
0601240006.jpg

2005_1230_153202.jpg

2005_1230_153730.jpg

2005_1230_153111.jpg

2005_1230_150225.jpg

I only keep my hatchies in tubs, these guys are out enjoying some rays :):) ill have to take a pic of my hatchies tubs nothing flash just 4 60 ltr tubs with uv tube and heat lamps accross them

ahhhh, how do you go about keeping toes and tails? or is it a fairly normal occurance to lose some.

luck of the draw really some hatchies you can keep all together and have no problems. I only had one major offender this year from my first clutch nibbled all his housemates tail tips off (3 in total) all the rest of them were fine..

all the adults above have all there toes and tails some are just positioned a bit funny :):)

nice pics mate :) That golden beardy in the second pic is gorgeous, beautiful colouration. Are the bubsies pictured from those adults??

yeah I have a trio of adults both females had clutches to the golden male. the hatchys that I kept are showing some awesome colours so hopefully I can develop some nice lines :):)

They are auesome! The colours are amazing - they are really spectacular looking animals. :)

Is there anyway of knowing what colours they may be or their sex from an early age ? - Im very keen to get a red or orange beardy

Thanks Honeypython :)
sexing isnt accurrate (without probing) usually before 6 months in my opinion, then you can make a pretty accurate guess. colours are hard to pick at a young age usually I find you can see some idea of colours after about 3 months but of course some come out as stunners :) I have one that I have kept on that has some really promising colours so fingers crossed he will turn out a stunner :)

awww hatchies :D
All your beardies are stunners Ben, they have some fantastic colours!! Hope the babies colour up nicely for you. Dont be too tight on those pics too LOL keep em coming! :oops:

hehe thanks Joleen :) I love beardies they are so much fun to watch, they all have individual characters/personalitys. probably why I have 12 of them :)

hahaha yeh theyre great!!! Got my first 2 just a while ago, they are little clowns. God love em.

That second beardie pictured has some fantastic ben. Awesome!!
Do you handle all 12 of the ones that youve got? Or do u only have some that are for handling & some that are purely for breeding?

no I handle all of them very regularly probably 3 times a week the adults are handled more often cause they actually will sit still and watch TV with me :)

Great pics mate. When I get settled in to Queensland, ill post some pics of my collection. My cages are all over the place at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back