Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the year before they $6600, last year they were $7700.

Welcome 2 the site morelia_morphs - im only new to the site as well

Your snakes are very eye catching and very appealing might i add :)

I know that albinism in other animals have certain needs and was wondering if there were any special needs for an albino snake like lighting, heating, feeding etc?

Just curious - the albino carpet python for the Southern X Reptiles compettion may be coming my way :lol:

i too would love to get some varanus glauerti and kingorum and a whole lot more monitors before i got some albino darwins , However i dont find these animals ugly (As i do with alot of mutations). If you do have a close look at they some of these snakes arent all just yellow and seen have had white the ones i have speckles of green and pink all the way along their body making them almost like a rainbow :p which to me is unique aswell as pretty jmo
thanks
nathan

I love these snakes and i would bend over backward to get some! I like the albino olives the most, something about a pure white snake just doe sit for me! And green ones! :D

The harder it is for me to get something the more i want it and the fact that they are a damn awesome looking snake just puts the cheery on top for me! Good luck with your program Morelia Morphs and PM me when you have some hatchies ready! :wink:

how much do they sell for and where are you located and good work there great

8) When people say a big white snake i don't think they have really seen one in person,
I just love these guys eyes.

nice shots nig. any full body shots and shots of there cage by any chance mate?

Yeah there is no way you could call that a big ol' white snake. An olive yes, but these no way. Blair last i saw they were going for $7700 each hatchy.

albino's

Fuscus said:
NIce looking snake (healthy looking too ) but I won't be rushing out to buy one. In a few (snake) generations they will be common
Color mutations and lines are almost mandatory in captive populations, most keepers will try and fix any attactive variation that they breed. Heck, I'ld do it too. They first few generations will be very expensive with the price chrashing in about 4 or 5 generations.
I can remember when the first albino cockatials appeared, they had the same gosh/wow/high $ factor which they soon lost.

hope your right mate...i want one bad, but not at the present asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back