blueys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use a brand called chum and flavour is beef works good, banana,strawberry,blueberry raw egg youlk, boiled eggs apple carots crickets woodies

hehe

not sure theres defeinitly other stuff to feed them to dog food fruit and vegies like carrots and stuff

dont use seafood cat food but anything else should be ok, go for the lower fat varieties.
blueys really like snails, slugs and other such gooey stuff, they will eat insects but r often to slow to get them by themselves. As seen on this site they dont mind the occasional frog either :shock:

The tinned foods i feed my blueys are usually Whiskas or Fancy Feast. Try to get the pate type ones as they're easier for the blueys to bite into as opposed to the gravy type ones.

They'll also eat tomatoes, strawberries, mice, banana, raw mince and other raw meats(cut into bite sizes) kiwi fruit, egg, large insects, snails, yogurt.

I've never had a bluey eats vegies for me.

My Blue-Tongues also ignore veges largely, but will gorge on non fish cat foods and a whole range of fruits.

i feed mine vegies all the time, you just have to be smarter then the bluey's, i put all the vegies through a food processer along with some fruit, i then freeze it in small containers, when needed i mix it with there dog food, the eat the lot and seem to enjoy it,

cheers,
steve..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back