Vic Expo Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeypython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
HI,

I trekked to Melbourne on the weekend for the Expo and had a ball. The expo was a smaller than i expected but overall it was a great event and well done to the organisers :)

I have attached some photos - hopefully not to many :)

Enjoy :D

Cheers for posting them, would love to see more if you or anyone else has any!

Alex

Nice pics honeypython.. thanks for posting them..
wish i could have been there.

Some more pics

Here's some more pics. Sorry about the quality. Once I sighted Tara Moss all sense of balance and focus went right out the window.

Noxious said:
Cheers for posting them, would love to see more if you or anyone else has any! Alex

Hi Alex,

I just put a few on the other post "Expo Review". Not of any animals but of the set up and after doors opened.. :wink: Hope you don't mind Shamous...there are a couple with you in them...:oops:

Cheers, Judy

[hey shamous1
Somehow I don't think you're the only one suffering from the above mentioned affliction.

And to Honeypython
Cool photo of the scorpians, how did I miss them??? Could it have been Ms Moss was close by??? :D :D

Elapid68 -

They were near all the spiders - however, I can understand you missing them - Ms Moss did make quite an impression amoungst the crowd :D

She seemed quite comfortable with the snakes though :)

that coast was sweet
and y do ppl keep posting pics of tara moss she isnt even that nice?

cheers
ben..........

Tara Moss

Honeypython said:
Elapid68 -

They were near all the spiders - however, I can understand you missing them - Ms Moss did make quite an impression amoungst the crowd :D

She seemed quite comfortable with the snakes though :)

quote="Honeypython"]Elapid68 -

She has a fairly large Diamond Python at home (I saw it when I had tea with her last week :shock: ), so she is not afraid of snakes one bit.

It was featured on one of those reality tv shows a while back.

What an ambassador for herps. Makes me want to go out and by a snake. :oops:

Hey HoneyPython - thanks for the piccies!!
It WAS a great day :D
Bex

PS - Glad you liked my scrapbook ;)

Guys heck out the second link. Top row. Secon picturefrom the right. Really nice wildlife pic. Nature at it's best. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back