Speling - verry importent!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes some of us do and some us even take pride in it. Others not so much :lol:

moosenoose said:
Does anyone know how to spell on here? :p May I suggest that if in doubt, cut and paste to Word! :wink: :twisted:

Mebbe et's all tipo's end piple can acshully speel but the cannt tipe?

goditinwunooozo.

Yes, I'm not happy after Friday night either.

moosenoose said:
Does anyone know how to spell on here? :p May I suggest that if in doubt, cut and paste to Word! :wink: :twisted:

are you for real??? :roll: :roll:

who cares!

this site is about reptiles Dr Suess

crackers said:
moosenoose said:

are you for real??? :roll: :roll:

who cares!

this site is about reptiles Dr Suess

haha you got BURNT moose.
What colour is red? :oops:

nevermind its just funny that moose is starting a useless thread and then whinges about spelling :roll: which is worse?
Atleast bad spelling dosen't use bandwidth!!

moosenoose said:

That's assuming people know how to do that!!

alot of people cannot spell, some havent had the proper schooling, others maybe are too young. who cares. we are all here for the same reason. reptiles. not because of our spelling so stop you're sooking its easy enough to understand even if there is typos.

Ha! I don't honestly care Cracker (edited by AGAMIDAE), this site isn't just about reptiles, it's about who can spell the worst! :twisted: (god I feel like arguing today :D anyone notice?)

Also Bumdit, I wouldn't have to start a thread if there wasn't a point to be made!
:p

I think it is more along the lines of who sounds like they know what they talk about. To me, someone who doesnt spell words correctly, or uses 1337, aol or internet slang looks like someone without the maturity to know or care about things properly.

"hay u guyz look @ my k-rad snake it is teh awesoem!!!!111"

"Hey everyone, got some pics here of my new water python, I think she looks awesome!"

I uses google to check mie spelling sumtimes, im really bad at english good thing we speak australian in this country ive learnded that real good :wink:

I don't have a problem with spelling or typos, as Leigh says, they are still understandable (in most cases). What bothers me most is the people that have the brains to spell, but use SMS text type words, like 'ur' (for your) and '2' for (to/too).
Why does this bother me? After all, it is still readable and understandable.
It bothers me because it is creating a generation of laziness. I wonder, if people can't put the effort into speaking or writing properly, do they bother to put much effort into anything else? It bothers me also, that this tends to make me write these people off as young wannabes and I hate putting people in little boxes.

Yeah I have a friend like that I was like why do you talk like that and she was like cos datz da way ta talkz coolz homie and I was like huh and she was like I got bit by ma snakez da udda day homiez man it hurt dude and I was like snakes are slimey and she was like dat aint cool homiez and I was like yeab whatever.

I'm not really familiar with that language.

cris said:
I uses google to check mie spelling sumtimes, im really bad at english good thing we speak australian in this country ive learnded that real good :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back