corn snakes legal now?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brrrrrr said:
i have heard some ppl talk that there maybe a Amnesty comming up on some exotics and corns where one they mentioned how ever these ppl claimed to be able to get some of the animals

Me thinks the amnesty days are over. I will be very very surprised if there is ever another amnesty... well one that leaves with the reptiles in question every again.

The Victorian authorities have placed on record that they will not be seeking to prosecute those that hand over their exotic reptiles off their own bat.... but they do come down hard on those that come to their attention via other means.

herptrader said:
Me thinks the amnesty days are over. I will be very very surprised if there is ever another amnesty... well one that leaves with the reptiles in question every again.

Same here. Unless they change the laws again and make it even stricter, they might have another one then.

:p

Hix

I reckon Kellogs should put plastic corn snakes in each box of Corn Flakes...
all the herpers would buy them just to collect the plastic corn snake mutations :D

Hey thats a cool idea Colin. That way I can say I "legally" aquried a Corn Snake trio. :lol: :shock: :lol: compliments of Kellogs.

Great idea colin, I hope I get some pastels and snows...:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back