Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Took a few pics during the week. Thought I'd share these ones.

Red and lavender N.levis
ca942c78.jpg

e413aa0c.jpg

Juvenile angle headed dragons
0002d48d.jpg

3040eff5.jpg

86c7377b.jpg

8cea2d32.jpg

Beautiful gecko! You have quite the collection Saz, congrats!

Sweet!!! Love angle heads :( ** jelous **

That gecko is amazing!! Beautiful colours! How old is he/she? Any chance of more gecko pics??

LOL! The gecko is a 2 yr old, I am actually in the mood for pics (few glasses of wine in me now, so they might be a bit squiffy) but I'll go take some more!! Any one else with some gecko pics?!?

:0)

Took pics of a few geckos that were out...

Handful of N.levis pilbarensis hatchlings - they won't get their colour until around six months, although their markings shouldn't change.
fbc9b59a.jpg

2b6bb762.jpg

902701d0.jpg

Very pale N.amyae hatchling, my favourite amyae!!
e1c2f1b8.jpg

fb1d27a8.jpg

729c29f8.jpg

Hypo U.Milli hatchling - will be a while before we see how pale 'she' becomes, I hope she ends up the same as her Mum!
89c10b04.jpg

f5b628cc.jpg

Normal phase U.Milli 2yr old male with lots of yellow pigmentation - cranky little bugger LOL!
5117b60c.jpg

c7880fc8.jpg

Saltuarius swaini 2yr old male - just after shed
98cedad8.jpg

722444b7.jpg

4yr old Strophurus ciliaris male
0561ba2e.jpg

WOW gorgeous geckos! One of the best colections of geckos i've seen, congrats. (and i bet you have lots more stunners too!) :)

Saz they are all AMAZING!!! Congrats on having such beautiful gecks!
Loving those hatchies - TOO CUTE! Be good to see their colour come through as they age.

Saz............i hate you !! :lol: (envy is a terrible thing! :wink: )

do you sell any of those stunning little Nephrurus you have there ??

Thanks guys. I think the wine may have even improved my artistic talent LOL!!

Moreliaman, I should have N.levis, N.amyae, N.levis pilbarensis and N.levis occidentalis available next season.

When are you moving over to Aus?

Always great to see pics of your collection Saz, all the animals look tops!!!

Just a motorbike licence to sort out & that’s it, so certainly before you have any of those little stunners for sale !! :D

Hehehe!! Good stuff. Whereabouts are you planning to settle? There are plenty more animals besides these little ones, so they'll be lots of babies for you to choose from LOL!

really brilliant photos saz. excellent. especially that dragon portrait shot. wow. amazing collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back