Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was a big turn out, not that many reptiles entered but lots of people there.

Simon Watharow was great, had a good chat to him, himself and Shane from Aussiepythons were the judges on the night.

Im proud to say my BHP from Pilbara won best Snake on show, and won of my diamonds got runner-up best sub adult. Pete won best lizard with his Bell's Lacie also winning the Members choice.

Nice to meet a few more people from here there although I forgotten your names on here already lol.

Whoever owned the STUNNING hypo coastal please pm me i am definately after some this season.

Actually mate, I only get best "Baby" lizard, Simones Forrest Dragon won best lizard (again)

Any pics for those of us who couldn't make it?

I actually didnt take any for a change lol, but Hix and Slateman took plenty so I am sure they will upload some later on today on tomoz prob.

I would like to thank the Macherp people for a great night. It was the first time that I and my friends had ever been there and we were made to feel more than welcome!
It was great to meet new people and put names to faces, peterjohnston64, ruscussNZ, bulldogwoma and esp slateman!
Great to meet again the ones that I have met before johnbowemonie,glimmerman,NCHERPS, hugsta, hix etc
Was great to meet Shane Scarff again (probably can't remember me though) and to meet Simon Watharow.
Anyway I had a fantastic night!! Thanks once again!

MacHerps SHOW RESULTS TABLE

SNAKES
Juv
Winner Greg Beckett with a Male Coastal Carpet
Runner-up Simone Reeves with a Male BHP

Sub-Adults
Winner Kyle Waihi with a Female Coastal Carpet
Runner-up Steve Bullock with a Female Dimond

Adult
Winner Steve Bullock with a BHP
Runner-up Jeff Armstrong with a Male Murray Darling

LIZARDS

Sub-Adults
Winner Peter Johnson with a Lace Monitor
Runner-up Toby Stirling with a Male Bearded Dragon

Adult
Winner Simone Reeves with a Southern Forest Dragon
Runner-up Shane Hennessy with a Female Broadbanded Sandswimmer

MEMBERS CHOICE
Winner Peter Johnson with a Lace Monitor

Thanks to everyone that participated.

Pablo

yes fay it was good to finally put some funny faces to them names,pugsly didnt look anything like his pic.and them cages robert whiped up in an hour,how good were they !!i think hes a closet carpenter.it was a top night and to top it off i won a raffell.

Was great to finally meet you bulldogwoma and see all the other APS members like Spike14 and especially Fay who came along way to see the show. AND i cant leave out NCHERPS or the huggable Hugsta. Mmmmmmm krispy kreme's.

Simone.

P.S. DrOsteo did you turn up??? I also prefer my donuts cream filled.

Congratulations Simone, Pete and Steve!!!! (and any other APSers whose real names I don't reckonise!) - Whadda ya mean no pictures steve? I don't believe it!

Would have loved to come along - but I am having car trouble again - my new pathie flies... but does not land :(

Looking forward to the pics (come on slateman and hix - came on tonight esp. for them lol)

Sorry DrOsteo, now i remember seeing you there (derrrr).

Can't leave out Glimmerman turning up or CodeRed and of course Dr Osteo. Great seeing you all,

Simone.

i own the female hypo but dn't tell any one. I have been reading APS 4 aboout the last two years. the computer that i was using was not mine. So APS would not except my yahoo e-mail so. a friend of my just got a new laptop and give me one of her e-mail to use SWEET. I'v know a few people on this site for a while. not to good with the computer. when i have work it out will start posting pic's. I'm not breeding the hypo this year sorry. She is a fussie feeder. Would like to put some more size on her but my good mate who i got her from is breeding his two females. they are from the same clutch. will let u all no when he has hatchies too sell. will do a better intro at a later time when i have pic's to post. now back to watching the hurricanes beat the waratahs. iI miss the game last nite.

Go the Tahs!!!!! rucuss.NZ were you the unit who was about 6ft there reasonably early when Pete, Pugsly and i were putting the animals in the banks of cages? Were you at the previous meeting?

Simone.

Although I was taking pics, I was using Jeff's camera, so I can't upload any but Slatey said he would tomorrow.

It was a really good turnout, I dond't think I've seen so many people at a MacHerps meeting before. What was really impressive was when Jeff asked how many people found out about the show from the MacHerps website, the local radio adverts, or from APS - the show of hands was predominantly APS.

Also impressive was the fact that Simon Watharow flew up from Melbourne on Thursday for our show, and he flew back to Melbourne today.

:p

Hix

looks like i will be playing poker/ watching the super 14 finals with a mate or 2 who play for the tahs.hehehe. yeah i was there a bit early just to settle the female she fiety as. DO u mean the talk that JW did in the city.

Was a great night so well done to the organisers and there were some very nice animals on display. I am sure if the event was held earlier on in the year they would get a bigger turnout though.

Good to meet some other members and catch up with the regulars, a great night indeed. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back