Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good to see some of the people from this site there, and even better to meet up with a breeder whom i had got beardies from a while ago here are some pics

Nice Pics that Hypo Coastal(i think unsure) is very nice! love them all!

lol cheer up, u almost missed hugsta hitting me cause i baught the reptiles australia magazine he wanted hehe :twisted:

No one has bothered to mention the amount of snakes that waited until the night to take a dump. and my frill neck is really jacked off that he didn't win. He put in such a big effort. The only time in his life he has been well behaved. He stood up proud and faced the crowd. Bellsy is just laughing at him now!!! I hope I can get Bellsy there next year.

Is this an annual event?

I've recently lost my licence, so couldn't make it (Padstow boy, so not far off), but would have loved to. Will try to make the next one.

Was a top night but unfortunately i have fallen victim to some dead set shocking face pulling photos

Simone.

hehehe simone, here are quiet a few pic of my hat on here of the group photo's hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back