Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

triptych_angel

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering if you could help me in identifying if this snake looks pure Coastal carpet or is a crossbreed...sorry i have a funny feelings it is but i could be wrong as i am new to this.

Cheers!

Its hard to tell TA - this is all part of the wonderful world of hybrids we are entering into - the 'necessary' future of herping. What is the breeder telling you?
Has he shown you pics of the parents? What lineage history can he provide?
Ad

Well none, we got it from a person who no longer wanted it. It wasnt on any heat, had no water and they were feeding it fuzzie mice at 1 year old. Is healthy just a little underweight, Just wanted some opinions more than anything else.

It a very nice looking snake, It look's like it have some Yellow, which could come from a jungle or a Diamon python.

Looks like a Diamond/Coastal. Nice looking snake.

My guess is hybrid with Diamond as well. Just going by the patterns as the high amount of yellow.

krusty said:
is it yours.
just in case you saw the same pic in the other thread i made it is because the snake belongs to both myself and tryptich_angel

we got it of another handler that new nothing about it and wanted to get rid of it. it was more of a rescue if anything

Looked at the species list from NPWS and they list a coastal carpet/ diamond natural intergrade....what would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back