Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it does look very similar dosnt it what type of coastal is that do you no where it come's from?

If you want to know what to put him on your licence as I would use C2285 - Carpet Python, Morelia Spilota. don't be any more specific than that.

yeah that's what we put him under as that's what the previous owner had him as im just curious of his origin for the amazing markings and colour

I would say a purbred coastal, probly from the Grafton area as these show yellow/green.
The background colour is uniform without any signs of pitting on the scales like diamonds.

JandC_Reptiles said:
I would say a purbred coastal, probly from the Grafton area as these show yellow/green.
The background colour is uniform without any signs of pitting on the scales like diamonds.
ill take a close look when i get home and see what i can find thanks mate

krusty said:
amethystine said:
looks like the same colour form as mine. Here is a pic of mine and he is a pure coastal carpet.

i love the look of that carpet mate if you ever find a mate for him and breed them let me know as would look at buying a pair of you.
same here mate i would be very interested also

thanks beachy we have had so many people make me offer's to buy him and we found out he is a pure coastal carpet

i think it looks pure coastal, maybe just a yellow form, roy pails sells yellow hypos.

Well I'm going out on a limb here and it would help to see some close ups on the lower half of the body, but it looks alot like a bredli X diamond i saw a few months back about the same age as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back