Future Snake Catcher!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugsta

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well, at 10 months of age he has been harrasing me for an olive and I have said "no", not until you can use a snake hook correctly and understand how to care for pythons and safely handle elapids. At 1 yrs old he has almost mastered the snake hook on a highly aggressive yellow phase coastal, won't be long before he his catching elapids with a rescue organisation...... :D

Thats brilliant, you must be very proud!!!

A herper in the making, cute little fella

Doing a better job than some herpers I know!

Wow, Daz, I can't believe how old he is now! Didn't seem like long ago at all when I first found out you were going to be a dad. :D

He looks like he's walking well for 10 months :) He's a cutie

Thanks guys, he really loves the herps, always wanting to get to the snakes and lizards, especially when they are cruising around their enclosures.

Yeh Nome, time flies. LOL He took his first few steps at 10months and at 10 1/2 months you couldn't stop him. Little buggar gets into everything....as they do.

I hope he has a passion for herps as much as I do, cause if he does, he'll have a good head start. :D:D:D

aww cute, he going to be geeting a scrubbie for his 6th birthday huggy? have you got any fully boy pics of tha snake? he looks nice :p

He's gorgeous Hugsta :D And his technique is bang on...I can see he's been practising since he was in utero...musta been painful for the poor missus :shock: Jealous by the way...he walked before both my kids :oops: :lol:

So Cute.......Love it when Kids are interested in what Mum and Dad do for hobbies etc...

Here is one of my boy...

Huggy,

For a second I thought that was a large Banded phase Spotted Brown Snake!

:p

Hix

PS: Clean your Beardies cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back