Just moved to QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shellshock

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just thought I would touch base again, havent been online for a while as we just moved to Bundaberg in Qld. Just wandering if there are any members in the area that can let me know the best place to mice and stuff.
Gotta say love the weather up here ....... but I will always be Blue !!!!!

hving plenty of fun .. but can only find one pet shop that sells mice and what not ... but there is plenty of footy if you like the afl ..... but at least we friday nite footy ... but the winters up here arent to bad so far .. and the tan is still holding in ... just a bit worries about my diamond, I have heard that they can get into trouble if they dont hibernate .. can anyone elebrate on this???

welcome to bundy. i have only just arrived in bundaberg my self.
maybe we can meet up one day.
cheers. :)

hi there Kahn_10 ... how are you .... what kind of reptiles are you into, are there any herp clubs here?...... I dont suppose you breed your own food do you

i live in yandina creek now!!!. Since like 5 hours!!!!

Funny post this. I just got in to Bundy and turned my laptop on to read this post. Kewl.

shellshock im in too snakes although i have some blueys and beardies i have just moved into town from moorepark so i stopped breeding my own food the pet supastore has food its expensive though. nope theres no herp clubs unfortunantly

Hehe.
I am going to back in gladstone in december. Kersten on this site is looking into getting peoples organised for bbqs and the such. They are about every second month I think is the plan.

this is kewl ... pity we werent all on at the same time .... Peter how long are you in Bundy for? we moved from Campbelltown, pity we didnt mke it to your joint for one of your get togethers .... but are you up here on hols, if so I sure you will have a great time .. let us know what you are up to

I leave at about 3pm tomorrow. Two days in Brissie next. Having lunch with Tony (inthegrass) tomorrow if ya wanna come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back