15% discount on all products

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone how are you, just a quick note to let you all know that at www.animalatraction.com.au we are currently having an end of financial year sale.

There is 15% off our already low prices store wide (does not include live stock)

When you visit the site you will see the regular prices displayed but once you log in the discounted prices will be shown.

Hope to see you all soon sale ends 30th June 06

Matt
www.animalattraction.com.au

:) good on ya guys thats the spirit :)

Thanks for the order chris

I was going to buy some stuff from AA last night but the water pump had no "LPH" output stated and the packaged foods are in "Ounce" weight.
Its a shame because i spent $70 on another website as i didnt want to convert the weights

Hey Mr Goretex how are you mate sorry for the weights it only applies to the Yank products, i will have a look into changing them over for you as soon as i get a chance. In the mean time i am always pretty near by if you need any further info from us best shot is to give me a buzz on the mobile 0425 829 185 or drop me an e-mail to [email protected] as i check them very often.

Phil i can drop by over the weekend if you like will bring you a brand new B1ME in its own box and everything :) .... just let me know what time suits you

Take care
Matt

Hey afro will be in your area tomorrow morning as well now.... just give me a buzz if that suits 0425 829 185

Take care
Matt

every time i log on or make an order it keeps showing normal pricing, no discount on mail order ???

hey bigbing if you are having a hassle with it please feel free to go through and order the products you require i will then take the discount off for you and get back to you with a confirmed pricing before processing the order for you.

If i can help with anything else at all please just let me know

Take Care
Matt

:) you buying more stuff for reptiles .... nah i dont beleive it ...lol....

Thanks for the quick reply Matt. Looking forward to receiving my goodies in the mail. Got to say "Great Customer Service!" :D

No Problems at all glad we could help you out, will be in touch very soon

Take care
Matt

Thanks heaps matt got my order today it was like christmas, thanks again talk to you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back