Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone tells her what it is before she breeds it with a jungle, those two obviously aren't very up to date.

duuuuuuude why would you spend that much on a snake if you can even tell the difference, sum1 could sell her a coastal for $2000 , call it a woma and she'd be none the wiser. lol

Should offer to swap her for one of my jungles, and I'll even throw in some black and gold colour for free.

There was an Ad on one fo the classified sites recently for an albino jungle. This might just be that snake.

I think they would be well aware what species it is.
I am sure Simon would of pulled them up if they tried to label it a Jungle in his presence. And both buyer & sellers details would have to match in their record books. I guess its just another attempt to currupt the Hobby further with intentional hybrid breedings & fruadently misleading information. We can expect alot of hybrid albino species in the future.

Herp trader 673-403 but I just checked and it was actually advertised as an albino Carpet with a poss het jungle female. It as pics.

OMG! WHat the hell is happening to our hobby? Unless this is a ligit albino jungle or kym actually has nothing to do with this snake, there is no way this snake has been sold on license.

peterjohnson64 said:
Herp trader 673-403 but I just checked and it was actually advertised as an albino Carpet with a poss het jungle female. It as pics.

I don't see it sayingjungle anywhere in that ad. And that p.Het looks alot like a darwin to me, I could be wrong though.

Wow, they've managed to create something that can screw up the albino Darwin gene pool yet looks practically like an Albino Darwin anyway, geniouses :roll:

waruikazi, it can't be a legit albino jungle because she says in that thread that it is a child or grandchild of Blondie, either it's crossed, they've been lied to or they're just plain stupid.

It's a Darwin.

Dicco said:
Wow, they've managed to create something that can screw up the albino Darwin gene pool yet looks practically like an Albino Darwin anyway, geniouses :roll:

i think you may find that the people that where selling that albino thing are the same people that sold all of the beardie babies to BEC&LUKE ( ? ) . Not 100 % , but pretty close . They done well with this sale , $ 12000 , an albino thing and a jungle . Where are these people when i want to sell something . :lol:

Well if the herp trader add is offering an albino darwin with a jungle het then there has definitely been some hybridising done somewhere. The Jungle het had to have at least 1 jungle parent and at least 1 albino in there somewhere)\. And if the albino wasn't a jungle then its a hybrid. I guess I was just too naive to think that they werent trying to say that the albino is also a jungle.

That's 2 Darwins. The het isn't a nice looking snake though.

peterjohnson64 said:

1. I cant see Simon lying to them.

2. Cant see it being a hybrid seen as the Albino's have not been available to the public long enough to grow an adult, breed it, then grow an offspring to adult age.

3. Being plain stupid is a viable option, however I prefer to think they actually know what they have & are pure scum ripping people off, mis-leading people & currupting the hobby to line their pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back