Man charged over snakes, weapons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is not just drugged-up, he's armed to the teeth as well.

:shock:

Hix

If the chameleons come up in a ballot I'll take them :)

Take a number and get in line!

It's not gonna happen tho'.

:p

Hix

Dunno why he had all those weapons !! acording to the media the burmese was all he needed to keep people away !!! :lol:

I wonder what sex the yemens were ? a breeding pair perhaps ? :shock:

you need a bit more than one of them as a private keeper, they wil be offered around the zoo's or destroyed before they got into a private exhibitors collection.

Police allege they found six native snakes, a Burmese python, and two veiled chameleons during yesterday's raid.

They also allegedly found a shotgun, a handgun, taser guns, cans of capsicum spray, illegal knives and fireworks, amphetamines and cannabis.

I love how they've mentioned the shotty, knives and drugs last........BECAUSE HELL ON EARTH :shock: ............ they found REPTILES!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ok i appreciated charges haven't been filed and stuff, but how do you "alledgedly" find reptiles...they're either there or they're not =p

Police allege they found six native snakes, a Burmese python, and two veiled chameleons during yesterday's raid.

Ummm they arent native species!

Man charged over snakes, weapons

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back