Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ether

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day,

Just thought i would post some pics of my new snakes, a pair of Green Tree's. These guys are blue phase, but it has not yet fully developed as they are only hatchlings.
Pics aren't the greatest as they were taken at night inside, and i am not willing to take these guys outside as they are lighting fast!!

Hi ether, I have been thinking about getting some of these guys myself. Could you tell me who you got these from?

They are magnificent looking babies. I love the huge eyes and the tongues that seem too long for their mouths.

It's normally hard to get good photos of them as they are so quick and so small, well done. I love the second shot.

Are they feeding well for you? What temps are you keeping them at?

:)

Sensational congrats, excellent shots too what are you on about!

Nice snakes and great pics, thanks for sharing. Iv'e got these guys on my wish list. But it may be a while before I post the pcs ;)
Regards Paul

Cheers guys,

Wrasse, they are feeding very well. I am just keeping them on a heat mat in small plastic tubs.

Cheers Alex

great photos

Love the pics mate! GTP's absolutely stunning creatures and initially sparked my interest in reptiles. I'm sure you will have much joy watching them grow and change... Please keep sending in photos, would love to see them develop through their various stages! :)

Congrats Ether, they look awesome. Keep us posted with there progress.

Haha, will do, i have seen pics of the mother and if they turn out anything like her they will be stunners.

Cheers Alex

are they fiesty little fellas or are they fairly placid

one of my pair, has grown a bit since the photo was taken. I suspect mine may be related to your one Ether... Just guessing.

Nice snakes :)
Have you got any photos of what an adult of this colour looks like?

No GT photo's unfortunately, but I do have BT's.

BTS2.jpg

BTScrying.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back